silentscream Search

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fie, Sha and Me !

We met up after almost a year of non meeting. As always, the 3 of us could always pick up from where we left off.

We had dinner and coffee at CoffeeBean in VivoCity. The arranged time was supposedly half past six but because both Fie and Sha finished work at six and needed to travel there, it was pushed to after seven. Unofficially, that is.

Knowing that I had plenty of time to kill, I tagged Cheeky Monkey around Chinatown for an errand to run for his friend. We had dinner together before I left to meet the gals. I then arranged to meet up with CM again after the meet up with the gals.

The plan was to initially go back to his place. Then I changed my mind because Ma and Elder Sister had a fall out due to a misunderstanding earlier in the day. I felt terrible and so decided to head on home after meeting the gals. I was actually on half day on Friday and because of the fall out, I could barely function in the office.

Poor CM, had to bear the brunt of my unpredictability. Case in point. I changed my mind again and decided to go back to his place after all. Not for a sleepover as I initially wanted.

The gals eventually decided to head on home about 11 and by then CM had arrived at VivoCity. We stayed there for another half hour or so after the gals left and he presented me with earrings.

Earlier, I had jokingly asked him when am I receiving any jewellery from him. I told him that I don't need for him to give me anything expensive or to even give me a ring. I love earrings so I told him he could get me that. Or studs. I don't mind. :D He instead got me a pair of dangly, red cubic zirconia earrings ! I so heart him ! My wonderful, thoughtful baby !

When we got back to his place, I modelled the earrings for him. It looked soooooooo gorgeous ! We rested for a while, hoping to take turns for a shower. The next thing I realised was when CM roused from sleep saying, "Babe, it's 3.30 am."

I'm like, "Oh, no ! I need to go home like an hour ago !" ! I sat up in bed but CM was holding my middle, telling me to have a bit of cuddle and I'm like, sure, let me check if my sisters are still out fishing (BTW, Younger Sis texted me earlier in the night that both ES and YS and hubbies are going fishing. She told me that if Ma called, she can cover and said I went with them. Bless ! :D). They were still out so I went out. And the next thing I knew, it was an hour later ! And I really needed to go home.

As it is, the cats will be up at 5 / 5-ish and once the cats are up, so will the parents. So I quickly, woke CM again to tell him I really needed to go. Poor baby. I felt so guilty having to disturb his sleep.

Anyways, caught a cab home and was home before the cats woke up. After showering, I stayed up to have breakfast and played Midtown Madness. Finally went back to bed by 8 am. Then 2 hours later, Ma called my mobile. She wanted to know where I was. So I told her I was in the room. She asked which room ? I said, mine of course ! Then she put down the phone, checked on me and I went back to sleep.

Well ... I have just woken up fully, about 2 hours ago. Still feeling lethargic, though.

Good Friday night ? You bet. A repeat ? Never, say never, no ?

No comments: