silentscream Search

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Birthday cake order

I went out with YS and her hubby to Bengawan Solo earlier. The plan was to go with the Ma to place a cake order for Ayu. The Eldest Niece (EN) will be celebrating her 7th birthday this coming Wednesday.

I'd decided on a Winx Club cake as I remembered that she absolutely adores that show. So last week, when I popped by Shop N Save with the Ma, I picked up a leaflet from Bengawan Solo featuring the cakes with Winx. So earlier in the day today, I called up ES to find out from her EN's favourite character. It turned out to be Stella. So after deciding on the weight, type and filling of the cake, I placed the order.

YS volunteered to pick up the cake for me on Wednesday, as she finishes work much earlier than me. I told her without the excuse of an errand, I may never return home in time for the candle blowing session. Case in point, OM's birthday celebration.

So after placing the order, I went a little berserk at Shop N Save. Shopping for fruits for the week. I bought apples, pears, grapes, guava and carrots. I know, I know ... Crazy, but they were for my breakfast ! Hahaha ... When I brought cherry tomatoes, apple and carrot for breakfast last week, Jeff called me a horse. I told him to give me a sugar cube so I can be a proper horse ! And just the other day, he laughed and said my meals are like animal feed ! No matter. I am the one losing the excess weight, not him !!!

Ah ... Online with my lovely. Gonna have a bit of natter with him ... :D

For the record, he just gave me a scare !!! Naughty, naughty boy !

No comments: