silentscream Search

Friday, May 02, 2008

If I should fall down

My last thought would be I didn't get to say goodbye.

Yay (!) for me, guys. I've started to clean my room and wash/wipe down my windows and grills. I was doing just that when Cheeky Monkey rang. I ignored his 2 calls. Then a weird thought struck me. Well, if I should slip and fall down my twelve storeys high flat, I would never have been given the chance to say "Goodbye". To say "I love you".

So here I am.

Saying "Goodbye" and "I love you" to all those people who mattered most to me. Surely, you know who you are and surely you don't need me to type up a list. My last thought if I should breathe my last would now be, "Be okay with my absence. For life is impermanence".

Right.

Before I get everyone down again, I will sign offline now. I need to be up early tomorrow for the SAT invigilation. Hehe ... A bit of extra pocket moolah ? Or a better pressie for CM ? :D

No comments: