silentscream Search

Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday, I'll be good

So here I am.

At home.

Resting.

Not making much plans.

Needing to clean up the room and clear much rubbish before I get the new sofa in.

I am just too lazy to get started !!!

Elder Sister is so gonna kill me ! I promised her I'll get my room ready to receive the sofa by this week. And yet, look where I was yesterday. And the day before yesterday and the day before, before yesterday and the day before ... Ah, wells ... You get the picture.

Anyways, this month is gonna be a toughie for me. Abstinence is the major word from now until the twenty second. No hanging out late, no alone time, no long phone calls, no staying over until he's done with his exams ! Ah ... How will I stand to not be with him ?

I must, I must. For he will have to be the one to initiate the time together this month. For he will know when he has pockets of time to be with me when he's done with his revision. I will not disturb him and I promise to not distract him away from his study time. Difficult, but needs must.

Good luck, dear !!! :D

No comments: