silentscream Search

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Oh no !

I binged !

I had half a packet of Doritos (Nacho Cheese flavoured! and it was the big packet too !! :Z) while I was watching Gilmore Girls earlier. ! Hence, I'm feeling soooooooo guilty right now ...

Now, even after the bit of shopping spree with the Ma, I'm still feeling guilty. No dinner for me tonight, that's a given ... So for tomorrow, I'm just gonna have an apple and a carrot for breakfast. I will bring an extra apple for lunch too ? Not sure ... My bag's kinda heavy these days. I've been carting around some important toiletries. :D CM knows what I mean. :D

So anyways, I took half a day off in the afternoon tomorrow. I needed to accompany the Ma for her next Gastroenterology appointment. Hopefully, the good doctor will give an all clean bill of her liver. *crosses fingers* Gonna be leaving the office at midday, sharpish. "Fly" back home and bring the Ma and Aaliyah to SGH. The appointment's slated for 3.45 p.m. Ample time, I hope. :) *crosses fingers*

Right then. Gonna hit the showers again soon. Feeling hot and sweaty after the trip down to Shop N Save. Not a bad place to get my fix of fruits and veg.

*yawns* Yeap. Gonna hit the sack too. I'm way beat because last night was spent over at CM's. Not that I did not get any zzzs but because it was insufficient ?

Hahaha ... I woke up periodically because I was such a bad girl. Guilt on the mind, makes a restless sleep. I will remember that the next time. :D

Mood: Guilty and Contented and Slumberous :Z and :D and :o

*winks*

No comments: