silentscream Search

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Totally crashed !

I'm so wiped out. I just got home less than 3 hours ago. I'm so gonna crash and bleed out tonight and the best part of tomorrow too.

Again I didn't come home last night. I felt sooooooo guilty for hanging out at CM's place when I know that he really needed the study time. I mean, I did tell him to say no but tell me, how can you say 'No' when the girl says 'Yes' ? Poor baby.

And worrying the folks ? That's unpardonable. My conscience is attacking me double time right now. I guess, I did asked for it. I should have gone straight home Friday night after the futsal match. It was a good match, to say the least. The guys were giving me too many chances, me being the only girl on the teams. Hahah ... Seriously. I guess I have to rope in other female staff for the next match !

So anyways, I'm gonna be home the rest of this long weekend. Hah. I hope I can. :D

No comments: