silentscream Search

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bad girl, bad girl ... Watcha gonna do when they come for you ?

I've strayed. My good girl image is just an image now.

I've just reached home about 2 hours ago. Again I was out the whole night. Doing God knows what to God knows whom. I hated the fact that I can't come clean. I have to lie to all those concerned about my whereabouts.

Yet.

If I didn't, the sound of hearts breaking and the disappointment etched on the faces will be in my mind's eye forever. To my conscience, that is the greater evil.

"So here I am with pockets full of good intentions. But none of them will comfort me tonight. I'm wide awake at 4 a.m. without a friend in sight. I'm hanging on a hope but I'm alright." The Carpenters - I Need To Be In Love

Foolish things I've done. The lies I've told. I'm ashamed of them all. I want to take them all back but then where will I be now ? Who will I be ? I can only hope I remember all the times I've promised not to. I hope my resolve is able to withstand the temptations.

In the name of God,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

No comments: