silentscream Search

Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Vesak Day !!!

I have just arrived home from the office. Just in time to catch the third episode of Prison Break 3. I would actually have arrived home much, much earlier if I had not waited to try out a new bus service.

I left the office at about 7.25 pm and caught the bus to Orchard Road in less than 10 minutes. I reached City Hall before 8.30 pm and that's when the waiting game started. I had to wait almost 1.5 hours for the City Shopper Bus 575. No matter, I am not complaining because this service is damn fast and damn convenient. I can take this bus from Orchard Road and alight at the bust stop opposite my flat.

So.

No complaints at all.

Well.

Aside from the long waiting time.

Anyways, I am super exhausted right now. And hungry. I had lunch with CM at Bukit Batok Central and a carrot at about 5-ish ? Gosh ... I can't keep track of my time anymore. I need a good shower. Nice, cold shower.

Ah wells. Good thing I don't need to leave the house so early tomorrow. Small miracles. :)

So anyways, to all my friends celebrating this holy day, Happy Vesak Day !!!

No comments: