silentscream Search

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Play dates

I texted Fie, Sha and Lainey yesterday. I'll be meeting up with Fie and Sha on the 30th of this month. Lainey couldn't make it because she might not be in Singapore then. I had set the date and location and Sha will be joining a bit later as she finishes work at 6. Fie had yet to respond regarding the location and time. I just hope that no last minute cancellation will take place.

After setting the date, I remembered the school event for that night. I just hope that I'm not needed that night. It would be sad if I had to be the one to cancel on them. It's been so long since I met up with them. I had invited them to my birthday BBQ but both were unable to attend. So technically, we have not seen each other for hmm ... Like forever.

So anyways, I better cut short this entry. I am hanging out at Cheeky Monkey's place and he'd just gone for a shower. Oh. He's back now ... Will update / post later !

No comments: