silentscream Search

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Leave's over, so's my time of bliss

It's over, officially. For him, he had laid my ghost to rest. For me, it was over the minute I'd decided it was over. I'm just glad that he had stopped this notion of being friends. Once upon a time, I would like to be friends with my exes but then I grew up.

What is the whole point of remaining friends with the guys you'd shared your greatest moments with ? Once you've got that high, nothing else in the "friendship" can reach another climax. It would either go downhill or just plateau. So again, what is the point ? You've said goodbye and good luck and let's just remain that way.

So he came, said goodbye and good luck. I told him to be happy. No matter where and with whom. Though we only have a short moment together, some days were bliss. I remember and with no regrets nor anger.

I've got 13 years left to make amends. I must spend all those time to be with the right side of joy.

*hugs myself*

Mood: Introspective :$

No comments: