silentscream Search

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Time for, new change

New change of colour for my room, that is. In fact for the whole house. The itch to repaint the walls and spruce up the spare room is bugging me so.
 
If I could, I would love to create a doorway between my room and the spare room. Initially I really wanted to break the wall separating the two rooms but it's just too troublesome to obtain a permit from HDB just so I could get a "bigger" room. So I'd settle for another entrance.
 
Well, currently that room is like a huge store room. With a walk in closet, mine and the parents and the kids. Yup, imagine the condition of the room. Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
 
So.
 
I promise, I will do up my room and once I'm happy with the result, I will do up the other room. My project for this year. I know, I will procrastinate. As I do with everything else. So, please a gentle reminder will do.
 
Happy Thursday, everyone !

No comments: