silentscream Search

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Two words

I'm alive.

Thank you sis. I love you too.

Thank you CM. I'm sorry for the worry. I love you.

Thank you life. I appreciate you even at my darkest moment.

Attention seeking. My final two words.

I apologise for my dumb ass remarks. I know I am selfish. I make demands and I expect my demands to be met. To all the people I have offended, please accept my sincerest apologies. Saying sorry is not enough, I know but it's my first step.

Forgive me ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May 13, 2008
Wooooohhhhhuuu....kamu ketahuan pacaran lagi dengan si dia?....you can run but you cannot hide my dear...
u have me?....please...do talk to me...I have always been listening as for now....
Ma? don't worry be happy...she got me to scream out...if whatever happens...only that u have to let me topup my hicard babe...she talks...n talks...until now i have about $7 bucks left.....hahahahaa...