silentscream Search

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Resistance is futile

Attraction is mutual.

Desire is burgeoning.

Chemistry is inherent.

Laughter is essential.

Life is worth living. I may not wake up tomorrow. I may suffer from a debilitating illness overnight. I may even lose my sanity. But one thing is constant in my life.

W-O-R-K !!!

Guess what I did earlier today (or rather yesterday) ? I went back to the office even though I was on a full day leave. Work is never done, mine, that is. Finally left the office late, after completing part of the urgent tasks. Guess, I'm a fast worker, no ?

*sighs*

Sometimes I wonder, why do I even bother ? I work hard and I'm told I "spoilt the market". I slack a little and a hundred, no, thousand arrows rain on my back. I can't win, could I ?

*sighs*

Strength.

I pray for mental strength. I pray for continued patience. I know not everyone is "perfect" like me. :P

No comments: