silentscream Search

Friday, May 16, 2008

Army fatigue wearing smiley bear

Well ... I'm kinda staring at her right now. It's a her because she's wearing an army motif skirt. Well. It did look like skirt to me. As you can see, I'm skiving off work. Too sian, is the word. Hahaha ... I need another break. Grant me ? *winks*

Feeling a little fed up with a work colleague. *sighs*

I promise, I will not let her attitude get me down. All right then. It's Friday. It's a long weekend, Monday being a public holiday. I had briyani for lunch. My guy's happy with me. Nothing to get me down, right ?

Then nothing shall get me down. I'm gonna head straight home tonight. CM's not free to hang out later, so I'm gonna catch up on my sleep. Room clean up commences tomorrow. Help !!!

Mood: Hmmmm ...

No comments: