silentscream Search

Friday, April 04, 2008

Physically tired but mentally weird

I tried to sleep but I kept waking up and thinking bad thoughts. Bad thoughts of something happening to Cheeky Monkey. I know, unreasonable. I didn't hear from him at all and I got a bit worried. Ah. Please let this be an unfounded worry.

The thoughts that something horrible might befell him caused me to take off early from work today. I left early wih a couple of errands to run. I guess, I was tired of putting a fake face at work when all I could do was to fret. I didn't even have any appetite for lunch, even when I had an early breakfast of cereal and milk. I finally ate at 2 because I remember the errands I have to do so I would not faint of hunger later. I was a right non-happy camper today. After my earlier post today, I felt like such a stoopid old cow. Haha. So after my errands, work errands, I walked.

I walked and walked and walked from the heart of the city, all the way to the outskirts of town. More specifically, from Maxwell Road to Suntec City. I walked and walked, partly to think and partly to tire myself out so that I would fall into a dreamless sleep later and not have any nightmares. Then I would wake up tomorrow morning and see a text from CM and then, voila !

No worries.

I wish.

So here I am, after tossing and turning and snatching half hour catnaps, checking my mobile for any incoming texts.

Get a grip woman. He's alright. He's okay, just having fun. Relax and don't fret so much. Well, if I tell this to myself long enough, I might actually believe it.

No comments: