silentscream Search

Thursday, April 24, 2008

First day

I am so sleepy !!!

I so wanted to go to bed and not wake up until morning ... I wish, I could. I wish, I would. I wish, I should.

But no, I have to open my big, fat gob and tell people I'm coming back to work. Ah ... It's my first freaking day on leave. And here I am suffering from work withdrawals. Sad but true.

I woke up at 2 plus in the morn to catch the Semis of Barcelona and Man U. They freaking drew the freaking match. Ronaldo freaking missed a freaking penalty ! Freaks !

After the match I slept for an hour or so before making my way down to the pick up point to pass the wallet to Mariam. I walked all the way to the interchange. Sweaty, hot, blood pumping. I felt good. Then I walked all the way to my sis place so I can pick up the nephew and send him to school. His kindy place is just at my void deck.

After which, I basically stoned all the way. *sighs*

Right then. I'm gonna get ready to leave the house soon. Loads of things to do. Mass mail-out in the next few days. So to prevent the peeps at the office from suffering too much, I will make my way down.

Wish me luck, yes ?

Another 02 days to the BBQ !!! :D

No comments: