silentscream Search

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I've just finished my lunch. Yeah, I know, quite late. Well, I was online the better part of the morning and afternoon with Cheeky Monkey. And then he got disconnected because there was a power surge where he is right now. I was hanging online waiting for him to make an online appearance when he texted, major power outage.

I was hungry anyways so I had a leisurely lunch. Fish curry, my ma's style has always been my favourite. Finger licking good. Hence, my right hand now smells like curry ... No matter how hard I scrubbed and washed. Oh wells. I'll skip dinner then.

My voice's kinda come and go as it pleases. And I'm coughing now. :( Will I be on medical leave tomorrow ? I don't know ... I need to take 2 more times of meds to know how I will fare tomorrow morning. I just hope this will go away before the BBQ. I am still pretty excited and psyched for it !

Another 13 days to the BBQ !!! :D

No comments: