silentscream Search

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hot, lazy Sunday

I am spending time in bed. This Sunday being the last Sunday of work week for me. I was a tad bit tempted to head to work earlier but well ... I guess I got lazy. Anyways, I was in the office yesterday and managed to complete about, hmmm ... 30% of my unfinished tasks ?

I have another 70% to complete before I go on my 6 days leave. Yay !!! I'm so darn happy that my boss granted me the leave. Haha ... Goes to show I am not that indispensable afterall. Which means that I better brief my work mates of my outstanding tasks. Especially R. He's just back from his 2 week leave back home. Must remember to not give him too much at once. I will itemised the things that needs to be done.

Seriously I think it's never fair that when I go on leave I have to rely on R to help me with my work stuff. If only I have the courage to push away the work that should not be under our jurisdiction. Haha ... As I've said before, if wishes were pennies then the poor man would be rich and the rich man ? Disgustingly so.

Right.

My moral conscience coming out in earnest now. Well ... Well ... Nice to know that under all these snide comments and tough veneer, I have the heart of a softie ...

Right then.

I'm gonna get something to eat now. Feeling a tad bit hungry. Late lunch, early dinner ... Dunch ? Linner ?

Another 06 days to the BBQ !!! :D

No comments: