silentscream Search

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Feeling like love

My needs from my lover are simple.

I just need love, peace and kindness. And probably respect in the mornings. Are those too much too ask for ? He said all he can give me right now is lurve. I respect that as I know where everything will end up two months from now.

And now that he's many miles away, I think my inital reservations to his attention should have have been something I should have stuck to. I feel restless not speaking to him. I worry for his well being. I feel weird not having him on the same island.

Perhaps I'm in way over my head. I know I can't handle getting physical without getting my heart involved.

So here I am writing this here and not in my other active blog page. Well, I might add this later on when I could be more rational. For now, I don't want him to see this and feel guilty for not being able to give me more than he could.

No comments: