silentscream Search

Friday, April 25, 2008

Hey, Big Spender

Spend a little time with me !

I have just reached my credit limit. I had just came back from another night out with the sisters. The whole day was spent at my place, with the Younger Sister (YS) coming over after work and the Elder Sister (ES), popping over after her Mommy duties.

ES had cooked lunch for us, fried noodles with oodles of good stuff. Yummy. So, once she came over with the kids, we all had our yummilicious lunch, at 2.45 pm. I don't mind, really because then I will not need dinner. And I didn't !

YS was a tad hungry when she came at around 1.30 pm. Poor dear, hadn't had lunch and she has to feed for 2 ! So being, the good and kind sister that I am, I fried some sausages after failing to have catch a nap. The Youngest Niece was bouncing around on my bed. Tell me, how do you actually nap, then ? So anyways, I had sausages with a slice of bread, just to tide me until proper lunch arrived. Like I said, it was yummilicious. Definitely, worth waiting for.

After lunch, we just lazed around for a bit before we (or rather, I) decided to go for another shopping jaunt. This time for toiletries. I just couldn't resist buying so much stuff for myself, the sisters and the kids. Haha ... I figured, once a month is enough restraint for splurges.

However, we (or rather I) was not quite done. We then decided to pop down to Giant to just "waste" the evening. I wanted to get something for Cheeky Monkey and I figured, this evening was as good as any. I had to really, really curb myself from buying things for him. It was a good thing ES was with me when I got his things. I really hope he accepts them.

(Babe, you must accept them. Permission's not granted for a "nay".)

And so, the damages for today ?

I don't even want to think about it. =)

No comments: