silentscream Search

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Closet happiness

I'm kinda happy today. Usually I would sleep on the bus on the way to the office. This morning, I was wide awake and smiling all the way to work. I guess this is because when I woke up in the morning, there was a text from Cheeky Monkey. It's definitely a better wake-me-up than a good cuppa. *gasps* SACRILEGE ! :)

I was feeling like a cheeky monkey myself today. Good or bad ? *shrugs* I guess I just feel good today.

We had the photo taking session in the office today. Fun shots, formal shots, for the yearbook and website ... Trace and D and I, went up together, albeit reluctantly. However, it turned out to be a fun session for us, I think. Trace got her photos taken followed by me and finally D. We had a shot together just the 3 of us. Haha ... I got to smack D's butt, that made us laugh. Happy photos. Too bad R was not around. Heheh ... It would have been much more fun.

After that, the rest of the afternoon flew by in a blur. I was kinda "eating snake" as I was not really in the mood to work as the BBS was out of the office. I did the very minimal I could get away with ... Yeah, my work attitude during office hours had totally changed. I guess, I'm feeling kinda used. No matter ... :) I left the office pretty early with Mr G and D. Hitched a ride to Toa Payoh.

I wanted to meet him for dinner but I decided against it. Afterall, I'm a cheap date ... Not gonna be eating, just gonna be having a cuppa hot Horlicks ... *yums* Talking about food ...

This is the food I'd taken for the whole day ...

Breakfast - Loads of water and a cup of coffee with a 'lil Strawberry Milk

Lunch - Loads of water, 1/4 french loaf with margarine and kaya spread and left over cup of coffee with a 'lil Strawberry Milk

Tea Break - Loads of water, 2 pieces white bread with chicken sausages and another cup of coffee with leftover Strawberry Milk

Dinner - Loads of water and maybe a cup of Horlicks (maybe as in if I'm too lazy to boil water, I'll forgo the Horlicks)


So anyways ... I am wasting time online. Gonna hit the sack soon. Early to bed and early to rise. Must maintain my cheerful outlook this month !

Another 18 days to the BBQ !!! :D

No comments: