silentscream Search

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Of high heels and a red dress

I'm so tired. I just came back from dinner with D, Mr G and Jeff. Well ... Considering all I had was a cup of hot Horlicks, it's not much dinner at all. My ma made chicken soup. Yummy ... That is if I'm feeling up to eating.

I'm feeling nauseous and strains of headache is forcing itself on me. A tad cheesed off too ... Imagine, kena suan all through out the day by the people in the office. Hahaha ... I think I deserve it ? Maybe la.

Oooh ... Cheeky Monkey's online. I'm gonna say hello and nurse the head. Oh wells ... Highly unlikely it's be a short session ... As always, we will end up talking to the wee hours. Haha ... Hopefully not tonight because he has an appointment with his old mates and I'm not WELL !!! :S

Another 16 days to the BBQ !!! :D

No comments: