silentscream Search

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Date ... Movie Date ...

So.

I have just reached home from a movie with Cheeky Monkey. I had the most lovely evening with him. It was a first official date for us. Movie, dinner and a turnabout Vivo City.

Balmy night, with the moon playing peek-a-boo with the clouds. The other couples around just enjoying each other's company. And before we knew it, it was almost time to call it a night. I would love to have extended the night but alas, duties call us for the morrow.

So. More dates like this ?

Yes, please.

I simply love spending time with him !

1 comment:

Salwa Asri said...

Wow! Enjoying yrself going 'park toh'ya! Good for u! Must learn how to relax yrself and free from work ya! Hope you have a GREAT WEEKEND! Looking forward for the BBQ too!

Not sure what present to buy for u most probably passed to u when i got my pay day ya! Love u sis.... =)