silentscream Search

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Birthday shout out

A HUGE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH TO MY YOUNGER SISTER !!!!

So I went out today with the mother. Finally inspiration struck me earlier this morning for my YS birthday pressie. I had been cracking my head to give her something nice and finally it hit me. All thanks to Cheeky Monkey's text message last night. He provided the smidgen of inspiration and I went ahead and checked out with the ma. She was all right with it.

So off we went to get the pressie. In fact just came back home. I know I'm sick but hey, what's a 'lil voice lost for my YS ???

Speaking of which, she popped by in the afternoon to deliver her birthday cake ! So sweet. One for ma family and the other one for the Elder Sis'. A third of the cake for each one of us ... YUMS ! Too bad for my throat so I have to wait until I've recovered my voice to put my hands on the cake. Ah ... Heavenly !

And because of the gift to my sis, I am thinking of giving myself a birthday gift. We'll see if I could get it done with my next pay. Oooh ... I think it'd be a blast !

So anyways, I'm waiting for him to come online ... If he could !

Another 14 days to the BBQ !!! :D

1 comment:

Salwa Asri said...

Wow!U went out wif Mother ya! When i ask u out, u want to sleep but in e end u went out wif Mother on my birthday. NOT FAIR! Hahahaha.... Anyway, nice blog updates! WELL DONE! KEEP IT UP YA! =)