silentscream Search

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm okay.

For now.

Melancholic was the order of the day, yesterday. I spoke to him, he lightened my mood some and then I hit the sack.

Did my whole world turn rosy overnight ? I wish, I can say that whole-heartedly. I can admit that a part of me was glad that yesterday was over and done with. And then today arrived. I was bombarded with varied weird dreams and visions. Some of the things in between wakefulness just do not make sense at all. People I see in my dreams are all the familiar faces I see everyday.

I'm glad that I'm having dreams now. For the longest time, I had not been able to have a piece of image in my subconscious mind. Weird as they may seem, I welcome them with open arms.

Dreams are the play of life on the subconscious level. They relax your mind as you relax your body. Admittedly, I would love to have those erotic dreams I used to have. I would wake up glowing with the carnal knowledge fulfilled. And all the things I want to do with that certain someone.

For now.

I am happy to be able to wake up this morning. To greet the day with a smile on my face. To be greeted by a text from him. Thank you, you are great. I miss you, loads.

Another 09 days to the BBQ !!! :D

No comments: