silentscream Search

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Grand gesture

As you guys knew, I was feeling a bit bleargh earlier. Things at work is so complex and a situation with Cheeky Monkey might escalate into something ugly.

I hated my neediness which made its presence felt just 3 hours ago. He had to meet up with his friend who was on transit for a day, earlier in the evening. He had invited me to meet with his friend but I declined the offer because I knew I will not be a good company. This would thus, create a bad impression for his friend.

So I stayed at work and tried to complete my work. Well, tried was a good word to use. I was so switched off mentally that I ended up updating my CV. So I left work earlier than I thought I'd be. I took the longest bus journey home and fell asleep half way through. Only to wake up when this idiotic man sat next to me and took up too much of my personal space.

Feeling a bit cheesed, I changed to the train and arrived home just after 9.15 pm. Waited for CM to call because he mentioned that he wanted to pop by my place to see me since I was feeling bleargh.

He called after 10 pm to say that he won't be coming afterall and even though I left the choice to him, I had really wanted to spend some time with him. I had hoped that he wouldn't mind popping down to see me no matter what I said. Well, I nearly cried myself to sleep again just because he said it's too late for him to come by.

And then he called again, after his dinner to say that he's on the way over. I told him not to bother since it was past 11 pm. He was however pretty insistent in wanting to see me.

So.

He came and it's sunny smiles again. At least for me. I know I might blow hot and cold and give you all the wrong signals but honey, you can read me. You know of what I needed more than I know myself.

Thank you, baby.

I *heart* you. :*

No comments: