silentscream Search

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Misplaced and misunderstood

I have misplaced something I thought was not that important to me. Now that the thing's missing, I feel like tearing up my whole room to look for it at every nook and cranny. And yet, I have this sneaking suspicion that it got tipped over into my waste basket. And that my dad had cleaned out the trash just recently.

So.

In a couple of words.

Thrown out.

Arrghhh ...

I am such a f***ed up cow.

*breathes in*

*breathes out*

On the plus point, I cleaned my bathroom last night. The gunk, oh my gosh ... Don't mention the scrubbing of the tiles and walls. So enthusiatic I was about cleaning away the gunk, I slipped and fell on my butt ! Thank goodness for the extra padding. *grins*

I've been up since 6 this morning. I guess I am so used to waking up early just watching him sleep. So here I am trying my darnest not to think of him too much. I have my own life to live. I need to do more stuff on my own. Ah. If only I can keep to my resolve.

Okay, people. A resolution for me next week. No more hanging out at his place. To work, then back home. I need to think clearly. I need time for myself.

Wish me luck.

No comments: