silentscream Search

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Near miss

A few seconds I'd hesitated and gosh. I don't know, I'd probably be lying in a hospital bed right now. Or worse, on the morgue table. I'm not trying to be morbid here but these past few weeks, I'd had skirmishes with cars and near misses.

About a month and a half ago, I was almost knocked down while crossing at a pedestrian crossing, when the green man light was on. And just last night, wow. Seriously, if I had hesitated that few seconds from crossing the road, the car would have banged me nice and good.

Thinking about it on the way back, I realised how in a few seconds, life could end. So for that I am grateful to see another day. To say "I love you"s to all the important people in my life.

I LOVE YOU, my kind, wonderful readers !!!

No comments: