silentscream Search

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Stoned and super stoned !

I crawled into bed after 3 am this morning. My alarm buzzed at 5 am and I snoozed for a few more minutes before forcing myself into the shower. Granted I did snooze for a bit over at Cheeky Monkey's place last night but sleep deprivation was the order of the night.

I met up with the Prudential lady, who came up with a pretty attractive policy for me to take up. I need to do a bit of reading up of the policy and come up with ways to free up some of my expenses and I might just be able to afford the premium. *tsks*

After which, I had dinner with CM and crashed over at his place. The intention was to just stay for a couple of hours but somehow, the both of us were so exhausted that we both snoozed ! I woke up at 2.30 am and quickly dressed and took a cab home.

Hence the crawling into my own bed after 3 am. Younger sister was awaken by my coming home. Poor dear ! I'm sorry for waking you up, sis. I know how precious sleep is for you these days.

So anyhow, I have a movie date tonight. Bliss ! :D

No comments: