silentscream Search

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Make mine sweeter than the rest

I'll say that to Him if He had given me a voice to choose how to live my life. I'll request for some things in my life to be simpler and sweeter. I'll request for less complexities and more contentment in this short period that I'm alive.

I'll make my life's choices as straight and objective as I know how to. I'll be the one person whom I should have been without compromising on my love, integrity and needs.

I'll demand for fairness and justice and understanding and tolerance for each one of us who are different. I wish for the sameness in all those differences.

For now, I find joy in the little things I do. I find happiness with the people I care about. I am glad to be able to see each new mornings and the fall of the night. I am delighted that life holds so much promise every minute that my heart beats a steady rhythm.

I am blessed to have the love of the best love of my life. So here I am. Wishing love, joy and happiness to all.

And with that .....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY D !!!!

*grins*

No comments: