silentscream Search

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday, I'm fine

I had a little too much to eat for breakfast. Now that's lunch ready I am putting off the eating until dinner time. Delish food from Ma.

Ayu and I snacked on cockles earlier. Now she's asleep when I was supposed to tutor her in her Maths. The darling girl woke up and watched tv until about 1 pm. I was up early but went back to bed a few times to nurse the headache. Too much sleep and too little caffeine. :D

Just a little recap from Friday night. Met with Fie at PS, had dinner at Swensen's. Guess who was NOT there ? Sha. Seriously, I am not surprised. She does this "urgent matter" thing quite frequently. Well, as frequently as we would meet up. Anyways, shall not dwell on this matter.

Cheeky Monkey came along for the dinner and the 3 of us had such a nice time at the dinner. Well, I had an absolutely fun time, with 2 of my favourite people. :D Thank you guys for being there ! I heart you !

Okay. I shall stop writing now. Must do something constructive with my time. Like plan for my internal audit. *sighs* :(

No comments: