silentscream Search

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Home at last

I've been spending way too much time away from home. Previously, I can say that I go home to sleep and then go off to work. Now, I'm barely even home long enough to sleep. I am home just to shower and have a change of clothes.

Everyone who knows of the hours I keep had advised me to just keep spare clothes over at his place. Then I won't even have to go home at all. I want to but yet I can't. It's not time yet. And now that I am home, my own home, I know that it's really not time to be there permanently.

We need time away from each other. Well, there is the sadness in saying goodbye. And that the mind plays that dirty trick of making you so unsure and insecure. But once I'm in my own bed, I know. My heart knows.

Even when he didn't call me to tell me he's safe and sound, my heart knows. So now, here I am. Typing away on my own computer. In my room. Going to bed alone.

Now, if only I can put up photos of us without any guilt.

*grins*

No comments: