silentscream Search

Monday, August 25, 2008

You who thinks you know better

I am in denial. And full of delusions.

I need to think before I speak.
I need to think before I speak.
I need to think before I speak.

I kept wondering if all the acquiescence all these years was worth the mental breakdown now. I kept telling myself I've had enough of the empty promises and the placating words. And that enough is enough. That no one else can bully nor "strongly advise" me to do something I don't want to.

I am in need of a change. I need a change of lifestyle. I need a change of environment. I need a change of pace. I DEMAND my change to come soon. As soon as humanly possible.

So for now, I will just remember to breathe. Each breath as deeply as my lungs expand. I am praying for my sanity. I pray for patience and more tolerance to the people who don't understand. And as I pray, I pray for the strengthening of my bond with Cheeky Monkey.

Thank you for the stabilising factor in my life.

I *heart* you, loads.

No comments: