silentscream Search

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Not hard enough

I am typing this post on Cheeky Monkey's computer. I crashed at his place after my work function last night. Ma called up earlier to ask if I'll be home today. I said, yeah but I won't commit the time. CM's off playing squash with his buddies so here I am all alone in his room.

I wanted to pop by the office to pick up my files to complete, or at the very least sort out my audit stuff but well ... The rain does not seem to want to stop and I am getting lazier by the minute to get out of bed. I had a bit of a connection problem earlier so I am making sure I get to post this before I shower and get ready to head home.

I am spending more and more time here with CM. I think I should just take up residence here. CM's gonna have an extra room soon after one of his housemate move to China. Maybe I should start paying my fair share of rental here. Silly girl, I know.

I want to be able to live without guilt or reservations. Ah. I think it's not possible, no ?

All right then. Time to hit the showers. I hope by the time I am done, the slight drizzle would have abated and I can pick up my work things before I say goodbye.

Wish me luck ... *crosses fingers*

No comments: