silentscream Search

Friday, August 08, 2008

We don't need no education

It's Friday, the eve of National Day. Work's as per norm today even though the kids and teachers were given the day off today. So it's really quiet.

It's just me and R in the office right now. The rest had gone for lunch outside and Boss is busy with the new P. The other office's kinda quiet too. The only thing to be heard are the humming of the aircon and the clicking of keys as I'm typing away.

I had a good breakfast today, filling so lunch is a million miles away from my mind. I'd just made Milo-Coffee mix and am right now savouring the aroma of chocolate in the air.

As mentioned before, I have tonnes of things to clear but the mood is so in the party zone. I just wanna stone at home or at his place. Just stone like I did yesterday.

I'm in my national colours today. If I take off my red polo T, I'd be one member of the parliament. All white garb from top to bottom. All I need to do now is find a constituency.

Hmmmm ...

My room's my constituency ? As well as Cheeky Monkey's room ?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha .......

*fades*

No comments: