silentscream Search

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hey you, like me much ?

I have just reached home from Cheeky Monkey's place. No more staying over, not that I am unwelcome. It's just that he worries of Ma's tongue lashing. Personally I am not. The rebel in me knows that I get more than I should and I'm gone.

I will be mentally zoned out. It may hurt, but I'll get over the hurt because I can be on my own two feet.

So anyways, I was reluctant to leave because I am just too tired. I left work late and was not a happy camper at that. I got into a silly tiff with Cheeky Monkey over dinner plans. So I walked and I walked and took a bus to go home.

Half way through the journey, CM called to apologise. I was wrong and yet he did the apologising. My guy, what a great fella. I'm sorry for being such a shit person at times. So I turned back and decided to go back to his place.

I wanted to leave earlier but I was too lazy and tired to go. I thought I could just crash at his place but he put his foot down and so I went.

Honey, don't you worry about me. I will be okay.

No comments: