silentscream Search

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The End of the Big O

I'm watching the closing ceremony of the Olympics Games 2008. I wish I am currently with Cheeky Monkey watching the event in his room on his bed. Just cuddling and trying to warm up. It's been raining since I got home in the afternoon.

Well, it started raining even before I reached home. I just want to snuggle up close and share warmth with my dearest. Seriously mans. I am a besotted lady. I had spent the entire weekend with him and yet, I am still missing his presence right now.

B A B Y ... I miss you !!! :(

I need to complete an article I owed a colleague for the school magazine. I need to mentally prepare myself for the upcoming audit. I need to submit all the backlogged Student's Pass application. I need to clear all the SPS I've put off doing since, oh God knows when. So much things to do, just a couple of hands to do them.

I had a very interesting conversation with CM last night while I was cooped up in his room when his squash buddies came over for dinner. CM wanted to introduce me to the 2 other buds who had not known of my presence in CM's life. I declined his kind invite. Why ? Well ... I didn't think it was right or rather appropriate. So CM wanted to accompany me and we talked. About his faith and his belief. About my faith and my belief.

Ah.

I understand, honey. I respect you, honey. I love you, regardless.

B A B Y ... I miss you !!! :(

Tell me how I can ever stop missing you ?

No comments: