silentscream Search

Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday again, eh ?

I'm just writing a short post now. I don't know when I will find the time to publish this. Perhaps later in the week ?

I'm back in the office for a bit now. I am helping an ex-student invigilate her exam.

Finally I slept at home last night. Accompanied Cheeky Monkey to a chalet organised by one of his mates at Changi. I met a few of his Uni mates and they were a really nice bunch of people. Then I met one of his mate whom he had a crush on before. Weird vibe I got from her. Hahaha ... Maybe it's just me. *shrugs*

I spent the weekend at Cheeky Monkey's place. A bit of fireworks of our own on National Day. The kind that will burn us if we keep it up. I shall not say more.

The fault lies entirely on this temperamental person.

I will be meeting him for lunch later, luckily it's a no school day for me. Another entire day for me to waste on the non-audit planning.

Bad, bad girl ...

No comments: