silentscream Search

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dinner, dinner, dinner

What a dinner !

I had a little too much to eat, what with the different dishes and wonderful soup. Tom Yam soup, mmmmmm ....

I had suggested going for dinner earlier since D and TRace came back from their holiday. So tonight was the night. The six of us plonked our butts down on the seats and dishes suggestions were thrown out.

I was hungry but I didn't have any special preferences for the kind of food to be had as long as they be halal and edible. Mr G wanted satay and that came first. Trace took the menu but couldn't decide on what to have. She passed it over to R and again some items were narrowed down. Bro Izam eventually took over the menu and placed the order. Both D and I were the ones not fussing over the food. Have nice food, we are happy. :D

Once we are done with dinner, we couldn't decide where to go. So Bro Izam suggested we get desserts and have them at a park or something. Someone else suggested going to R's place. And so there is where we ended up.

Or rather, the six of us ended up in R's room. Watched the Olympics for about an hour with the dessert. Very soon, the satisfying dinner caught up with each of us and Trace and Mr G were getting sleepier by the minute.

So we left. I hitched a ride with Mr G and D and Trace got a ride from Bro Izam.

I'm crashing as soon as I'm done here.

Done !

zzzzzzzzzzzzz ......

No comments: