silentscream Search

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wedding Belle

I just came back from Fie's wedding function. I went with Cheeky Monkey because he had never been to a Malay wedding before. It was a long day for us and I was feeling a little light headed on the train journey over.

We didn't stay very long because CM had a meet up with his mates at about 8 pm. So after I dropped him off at Dhoby Ghaut station (we took the same train down, he alighted first so I dropped him off !), I just stoned all the way home.

Dropped off my cheque for the exam invigilation done in the day and I reached home just then. I was contemplating switching the computer to blog but decided not to so I am writing this down the traditional way.

I will transfer this post later if I'm up at an ungodly hour.

My Ma baked a cake and it's chocolate. Yummy ! I had a few slices while catching up with Ma. I will be going over to Elder Sis place tomorrow. Need to catch up with all the goss from my sisters. I missed the nieces and nephews. :D

Right. I need a bit of a shut eye soon. Still busy texting with Younger Sis. CM had not replied to my earlier text ...

No comments: