silentscream Search

Friday, August 29, 2008

Not working

I'm so not in the mood to work today. I started the morning with breakfast with D and R. It suddenly dawned on me that today shall be the last day I could have breakfast with my two favourite guys in the office. Next week, Ramadhan would have started and the lunch breaks would be spent stoning slash sleeping in a quiet corner. Hahaha ... The first few days of the fasting month's gonna be difficult until acclimatisation sets in.

After breakfast, I checked the mailbox after having not checked for a few days due to the busyness in ensuring the audit turned out okay. Once I'm done, I was just in time to catch the Teacher's Day concert at the Learning Centre. Funny shit clips and Alan's took the cake. Kudos to him for being brave enough to act as a Geisha, kimono, makeup and all. I like !!! I must check if this would turn up on YouTube and then I can link up the clip.

So now, I'm just back from lunch with R. We went to CoffeeBean at Rail Mall and I had the Eggs Ben. I love that breakfast set. I love the fact that we could get breakfast sets anytime of the day ! And you get coffee too ! I'm major full now. So I'm just gonna stone until the 5 pm bell goes.

More updates soon. Oh. The Graduation / Staff Dinner's tomorrow. No dress !!!

*panics*

No comments: