silentscream Search

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Umie turns 29 !!

My Eldest Sister turns 29 years old today. The sister who is the leader of the pack. The one who explored, experimented and tested my parents' limits. The one who's a mother of four adorable and hmmmmm ... Precocious kids. The one who always provided a listening ear to Ma. The champion of freelancing ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER !!!

We'll have our celebration this coming weekend. :D

It's been a while since we last got together. I missed those Fridays and Saturdays where us sisters got together and just hang out.

Bless be your life. May the joys of what is in store for you be reveal to your delight.

Have a good one, Sis ! :D

1 comment:

Salwa Asri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UMIE! MAY THIS YEAR U HAVE A GOOD HEALTH, JOYS & WEALTH!

I LOVE U UMIE! SEE U THIS SATURDAY YA! DON'T 4GET TO BRING ALONG CAMERA YA! I AM COMING OVER WITH HER CAKE & MY FAMILY.

MAY ALLAH BLESS U & TO U TOO MY DEAREST SIS HELENA! =)