silentscream Search

Monday, November 10, 2008

Ah, another Monday ...

My washing machine broke down ! So yesterday, after arriving home with a load of dirty laundry, I was hoping to clear I found out the machine was down and out ! BUMMER !!!!

Stinking clothes had to remain that way for a few days. Ma was asking if we should repair the machine or just buy a new one. We had repaired the old one a few times but I think that it was pointless to keep repairing so I opted to buy a new one.

So off to Courts we went in the late afternoon. Browsed for a bit because I couldn't decide on one. The one I wanted, Fisher & Paykel was too darn expensive for a load of 7.5 kg only. We finally decided on a Sanyo machine. Looked spiffy and can handle an 8.5 kg load. Not too bad in my books.

The machine could be delivered only on Tuesday, after I had spent mucho, mucho of moolah on it. Irritating, no ?

Anyways, my Ma hand washed some of my clothes. Such a pampered, girl no ? *winks*

I'm exhausted. First day of exile from my Dear. :(

No comments: