silentscream Search

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cough, cough, ack ...

It's disgusting to cough out the stupid phelgmy thing nested so deep in your bronchi. You keep trying to cough out the nasties and you are successful for a bit and then it starts again. Again and again it starts. The phelgmy disgusting thing just refuses to go away no matter how much you bargained with it to leave you alone. To let you have that little peace in your miserable life. So the phelgmy thing conceded finally. I'll give you peace when you sleep. Hahahaha ... You don't have to cough and hurt your chest and head trying to get rid of me. Just sleep, oh dear one. And if you want eternal peace, then you go on ahead and have an eternal sleep.

Boyfriendless and disgustingly sick this weekend. Well, it could be fact that I'm boyfriendless hence that's why I'm disgustingly sick. Or perhaps because I'm disgustingly sick that the Dear one decided to stay away. We've been talking on the phone these past two days but Dear one did not even thought of popping by to see the disgustingly sick one. So now the disgustingly sick one is sulking. I was badgering the Dear one to come and meet me last night after his and my dinner thing and he said his Ma is badgering him to apply for jobs. Fair enough. So I told him to meet me after the applications and he refused. He said he was tired. Well, granted I was badgering him to do so just before 10 pm. He could quickly finished up his thing and pop by for a short visit but no, he refused.

Today I was supposed to do the "date" thing with him and his Ma but because of the stupid phelgmy thing, I thought better then to present my disgustingly sick side to his Ma as a first impression. Dear was badgering me regarding the meet up; telling me that in sickness and in health, but that is a promise between us. Never with his Ma. So I begged off.

So it got me to thinking of that phrase and so I texted the Dear one and asked him if it did cross his mind to pop by and visit me when I was complaining about how my coughing hurt both my chest and head. I guess you know his answer. Hence, the reason for my ranting online. And the reason I'm sulking. And the reason the rain came down hard.

So anyways, I'm still sulking and waiting for the Dear one to call me. He went out with his Ma to the Botanic Gardens earlier. When it was raining heavily. Hmmmm ... I wonder if he realised why.

No comments: