silentscream Search

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Shoot ... Bang ... Bang

I have just finished reading a collection of Peanuts. It was the collection of when Linus started speaking and Lucy was teaching him about things. About life in general as an elder sister is wont to impart knowledge to her younger siblings. Then there was the bullying part as older sibs are supposed to be. It's part and parcel of life. Of being the numero uno.

One strip even had Linus saluting to Lucy every time she passes by because he's just a Private. Reading about Charlie Brown and even Snoopy makes me feel hmmm ... Broody. I wondered what my kids will be like in the future ?

Will they be like Ayu, precocious and smart ? By the way, Ayu came in 17th overall in her Primary 1 Level of 135 students. She even scored the highest in Malay, medal and certificate included. I am so proud of my darling girl.

I never thought I would be with someone, who would want to marry me. Make an honest woman out of me. Someone who thinks I can be a good wife and mother. Someone who want me to have his babies. I never even thought I would ever be married. I remember a while back, I told my Ma that if I am not married by 35, she is free to matchmake me if she wants me to be married. I would not complain and I would not resist.

Then he came into my life. He made his presence known and I am a goner. Every day that I don't spend time with him, is a day wasted. Yup, my readers. Girl power be damned ! I want to be with my man !

So.

To my future kids, I love your dad and I am most happy to have you guys around in our life.

No comments: