silentscream Search

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Black Sunday

The start of the self imposed exile of my presence in Dear's life. How shall I spend my nights for the next two weeks ? Will I tear out my hair in boredom ? Will I kick up a fuss and create problems where there are none ?

I think it had started. My tantrums had just started this morning. I spent the past two nights with Dear and this morning he had to be up super early because his Ma is arriving at 6 am.

Dear slept late, cleaning up his room to make sure it's presentable when his Ma arrives. Cleaned out all evidence of his roommate; i.e. me. And I was grumpy. I'm sorry, Dear. I am feeling neglected, as always when you are on your mission only you can settle.

So Dear sent me home on his way to the Airport. Heman was kind and thoughtful enough to loan his car to Dear to pick up his Ma. He even passed the car and keys and all the day before. Sitting in the passenger seat in the wee hours of the morning in the rain, I felt guilty for my tantrum earlier. I'm sorry for the kindey behaviour. Please don't forget me in the two weeks, yeah ?

*hugs*

No comments: