silentscream Search

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nuts over nuts

I'm so getting a scolding from the Dear one. I'm coughing my throat out. I refused to see the doctor when Dear advised me to. And to top it all, I'm munching on nuts. For lunch.

Spicy cashew Dear got from back home, spicy broad beans and salted peanuts Dear bought the other time when we went grocery shopping just because I wanted to. I have finally opened all the packets and mixed the nuts together. Mixed nuts ... Mmmmm ....

I'm coughing though. Not a good sign for the flu. On the plus point, the coffee I promised myself I stay away from is doing its job. The influx of caffeine to the system is nothing short of bliss. All my body aches and tiredness and sleepiness is a thing of the past.

I'm well and rejuvenated, damn it !

*coughs*

(In a small voice) Although, I've increased the frequency of coughing ...

No comments: