silentscream Search

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Lunch !

It was good. It was yummy. Dear is such a ... Hmmmm ... Dear ... ?

Hehehe ... We thoroughly enjoyed the spread. Not too hot and spicy, just perfect. Dear was panicking a little because he was not done cooking when the first guests arrived. However, by the time every one was there, the food was just nicely served with a round of good cheer.

We even had seconds ! After lunch, we had ice cream and grapes and spent the time chatting about stuff. Work stuff, personal stuff. We even showed off our rings ! *grins*

Right. Okay I'm actually writing this on paper. I might need to transfer this later when I can get my hands on a computer and post properly.

I would say, our first lunch do as a couple was a success. We should do this more often, right Dear ?

*winks*

No comments: