silentscream Search

Friday, October 10, 2008

So you need me, eh ?

Well.

I can't say that I'm not being appreciated at my work place anymore. For one, a few people here knows that I want to leave. As such, the B I G guys are giving me ways and other opportunities to "entice" me to stay on. The most recent offer ? Moving me to the other office, to be under a different BIG BOSS . An option I was pretty happy and willing to consider provided the work or job description is clearly stated out.

So.

I've been called in to the two bosses rooms more often than I would have thought possible over these past few days. If I should accept the posting and move, there will definitely be backlash, a little or a lot depending on and from the people in my current office. While one boss wants the move to be done as quickly as possible, the other one is possibly hoping that I would say "No" to it. He may say that he doesn't mind either ways but well ... If you had worked with him, you would just know what he's like.

Ah.

I've not been too enthusiastic about staying in my current work place, moving notwithstanding. Given the fact that I've been here for 7 years, I'm feeling like I should look elsewhere and check out my other options. It's kinda like the 7 years itch, no ? Anyways, I'd been advised to start looking for other opportunities and alternatives. Better ones.

However, in light of the present and/or future economic unrest, should I just be happy and sated with the crumbs I get for the shit I work on ?

*sighs*

No comments: