silentscream Search

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Got hit in the chest !

I played futsal yesterday with the guys and just before the game ended, one directed shot at the goal was stopped my chest. Squarely on the chest. I went down like a sack of rice with tears running down my cheeks. Winded, with breathing difficulty I tried informing the ref I was fine. The ref who is my dear actually.

What a game.

Earlier in the game, I was kicked on my right shin by Stephen (accidentally, while tackling). Then I stopped a few shots with my left knee. My team was beaten, of course, but the game was so on and so long that I was knackered out.

I crashed at Dear's place and poor darling was so worried about the chest hit that he wanted to bring me to the Doc's. I am okay now, but I will have many, many bruises in the next week or so ! Plus the bruise on my arm !

The worst injury had to go to Puni. He was hit in the groin area by a shot from D. Mans ... What a hit. Poor fella, I cannot imagine what it's like, but the pain. I can understand the pain ..

*tsks*

Dangerous sport, don't you think ?

Anyways, I've just got home less than a couple of hours ago. I'm so gonna crash soon. Mariam's back in Singapore ! She called me in the afternoon to see if I was at home. I was at Dear's so I thought we could meet up later this evening. However, I think she's quite busy with her sister's engagement and I'm totally wiped out. So no date with Mariam tonight ... :(

Right. Must rest. Talk later ...

No comments: